At Springs Fabrication we a wide range of services including Project Management, Design & Engineering, Material Processing, Machining, Fabrication, Blasting, Painting, Assembly and Testing. Our Colorado Springs facility has one of the largest milling centers in the Rocky Mountain region, including a high bay assembly bay area with 55-ft. under hook height. The large fabrication bay in the Colorado Springs facility is one of the largest in the region in both size and capacity.
Our Colorado Springs facility is a custom-designed 105,000 square foot manufacturing facility sitting on 11 acres and features the following:
- Several inlaid floor rails for mobility of heavy and/or large projects and materials
- High-bay overhead doors for easy access and flow-through processing
- Precision floor imbeds to allow for accurate alignment of large fabrications
- 100-ft. x 450-ft. large fabrication bay serviced by full span 40-ton bridge crane with 32-ft. hook height
- 50-ft. x 100-ft. assembly bay including two 15-ton cranes with 55-ft. hook height
- Small fabrication bay featuring eight work cells with the ability to reconfigure according to project scope
- Well-equipped, heated 16-ft. x 18-ft. x 75-ft. paint booth with inlaid track for handling large and heavy parts
- A complete range of surface preparation services, including an indoor 20-ft. x 24-ft. x 60-ft. blast facility with recovery floor
- Several areas available throughout facility for the assembly of complex turnkey systems
- Over 40 cranes ranging from one-ton jibs to 40-ton double trolley bridges and 15 cranes with capacity to handle 5 or more tons
- Capacity for 24 x 7 production shifts (as needed)
- Fenced and paved outside storage
- Forklifts up to 32,000 lb capacity
The Westminster, Colorado facility encompasses 85,000 square foot and included over 75,000 square feet of manufacturing & assembly space with the features the following:
- High-bay overhead doors for easy access.
- Fabrication bay is equipped with a full compliment of equipment for stainless steel fabrication, including metal forming, welding, and finishing.
- Assembly bay includes a 10-ton mobile crane, (2) 3-ton jib cranes, and a secure stockroom.
- Forklifts up to 9,000 lb capacity.
- Building includes three dock height overhead doors, and one grade height overhead door, for easy loading.
- Fabrication and assembly bays can be reconfigured to suit any size of project.
- Entire shop features radiant heaters for shop temperature control.
- Services include metal polishing capable of mirror finishes.
- Testing includes hydro pressure tests, and helium leak testing (sniff or vacuum methods).